This Shipping Policy was last updated on Thu September 10 2020 23:53:18 GMT+0800 (Malaysia Standard Time).
FOR INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER
H.O.D currently ships to any street address in Klang Valley and Selangor only. If you wish your order to be shipped to other states in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak or any other country, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a quotation for you.
We ship our orders through our contracted delivery service providers, carefully selected for Doorstep Deliveries. Items will typically require a minimum of fourteen (14) to twenty eight (28) working days to arrive to your desired item collection address for orders within Peninsular Malaysia.
Our Standard Delivery timing is Monday to Friday, between 9.30am to 5.30pm. For your convenience, we offer Weekend Delivery on Saturday and Sunday with an additional fee. You may state your preferred delivery timing during check-out.
A minimum payment of RM200 for any single furniture product, inclusive of installation, shall be charged. This rate is only applicable for orders within Klang Valley and Selangor. For purchase more than one item, we shall check whether the items can be fitted into one truck; If another truck/trip is required, additional fee of RM200 per trip shall be charged.
For shipping rate and duration outside of Peninsular Malaysia, please write to us at email@example.com.
Shipping Duration & Delivery Policy
- H.O.D shall consolidate your items into one single order and ship them together. Estimation of shipping duration is done by taking the item that requires the longest estimated delivery time.
- In the impossible or rare event of a wrong item being delivered, please contact us within seven (7) days from the date of receival, a replacement will be shipped to you at no extra charges with the return of the wrongly delivered item in original packed condition.
Variations On Natural Materials
Natural materials used (e.g. timber, bamboo, marble etc.) are subject to variations of vein pattern, grain density, colour and tonality, depending on their formation processes, source locations and production batches. Such variations are unavoidable.
- For furniture purchase, your delivery will be scheduled in advance.
- Purchased items will be delivered to your doorstep or sent to your desired collection spot. Installation(if applicable) of your purchased furniture and removal and disposal of all packaging materials from your premises will also be done by us.
- Please ensure there is someone to receive the delivery on the pre-agreed date and time, and that the path for delivery within the premises is free of any obstacle, including any existing furniture etc.
- If there is any change of the confirmed delivery schedule of the ordered items, please inform us at least three (3) working days in advance so that we can make the necessary rearrangement, or there will be a RM20 charge for any last minute change to the scheduled delivery.
- For delivery to condominium/apartment, please ensure the size of the available service lift can fit the furniture ordered, or there will be extra service charge if staircase has to be used. You shall be responsible to obtain the approval from your building management to use the service lift and common areas for the delivery, including placement of deposit(if any).
- Delivery will only proceed if it is deemed non-hazardous and suitable to go ahead by the delivery team. If the unloading and delivery process are deemed hazardous (e.g. the delivered items are prone to damage along narrow corridors, existing obstructions along passageways etc.), and deemed infeasible based on our delivery team’s assessment, we reserve the right to unload the items at the nearest suitable spot to the buyer’s premises, and the buyer shall be responsible for the transfer of the items from thereon.
- For customer residing in condominium/apartment, please ensure the delivery time scheduled with us is approved and accepted by your building management.
- We shall deliver your order to the doorstep of your premises, to you or someone authorized by you to receive the order on your behalf.
- In the event that your order cannot be delivered due to you being not contactable to receive the delivery, your order will be held for a maximum of twenty (20) days from the date of first failed delivery. If there is no response from you within the said period of time, your order will be deemed cancelled voluntarily by you without refund.
Holding Of Order
H.O.D is able to hold your order for a maximum of thirty (30) days from the date that your order is ready to be delivered from our warehouse storage area. A fee of 3% per day of the purchase price shall be charged therefrom.
If you wish to collect your order yourself, please tick ‘Local Pickup’ during checkout. You can local pickup from our factories at Subang, Muar or Batu Pahat, depending on the point of production of your ordered item.
We will further inform you when your order is ready for collection. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days before your preferred pick-up date for us to prepare the goods for your collection.
If you fail to collect your order within thirty (30) days from the date the order is ready for self-collection, your order shall be deemed cancelled voluntarily by you without refund.
FOR B2B CUSTOMER
Please write to us at email@example.com.